Having run busy press desks and overseen vibrant marketing programmes, I can slot straight into your organisation as interim communications support to help create marketing, press/public relations, branding or behaviour change work that contributes directly to your goals.
Available for on-going freelance support or for intensive project bursts, I believe in creating work based on solid truths that allow exciting and compelling communications to be crafted and shared with the world. You’ll find that I ask plenty of questions as we get to know each other and that I’m not afraid to use a ‘beginner’s mind’ approach to make sure that we get to the real heart of the subject.
Whether you need to inject something new into your corporate communications, get your internal communications working to better support you (here’s a PDF case study you may enjoy) or cover your press desk during periods of high demand/holiday, I’d love to work with you to achieve your goals.
When you work with me as your interim communications specialist, you’ll get:
- The benefit of 17 years in the communications industry, battling my way up from staff writer to Head of Communications
- The benefit of senior-level leadership experience in complex organisations
- A safe pair of hands, who gets complicated organisational politics and can deliver high quality work exactly when it’s needed
- Someone who isn’t afraid to take the right creative risks and experiment with a new way of doing things
- A professional communicator who understands the value of your brand and who feels queasy at the idea of a cookie-cutter ‘That worked here so let’s do it the same there’ approach